Here at the BME we've had a few enquiries asking if booking in advance is essential. We do encourage booking in advance and if you look at the ticketing section of this website you will see that we request that you choose a particular time-slot on your chosen day. We operate on time-slots at fifteen minute intervals.
Here is a quick run-down of the benefits of booking in advance:
- You are guaranteed entry at the time that you want to come down.
- It reduces the risk of queueing.
- It allows us to ensure that all of our visitors have the best experience they can, due to us having an idea of how busy each time-slot is.
- The chances of you arriving at the same time as a large group booking are lowered.
- You have the option of using a free interactive-guide (usually £3 on the door).
You can pay on the door if you prefer to, but please be aware that if a time-slot is full on your arrival, you will enter the experience on the next available slot.
For those of you who are planning to visit us next week, please note that all the morning time-slots on Wednesday 22nd March are booked up. If you arrive on the day, the first available slot is 1pm.
Book online here or call our ticketing hotline on 0344 335 0655