• What you will find in the museum
• How the Smarticket works
• Curriculum links for each interactive exhibit
• How to book a workshop for your subject
• FAQs to help you plan a visit
• Bringing a Key stage 2 group? Download our worksheet to help them get the most out of their visit.
• Please pre book your parking using this form. Whenever possible we offer free parking for school coaches but during busy times, weekends and school holidays there may be a charge. Download the form for full information
Mon to Sun from 11am to 7.30pm
(Last entry is at 6.30pm)
Saturday 1 June last entry at 2pm, galleries clear by 3pm
Thursday 6 June last entry at 4pm, galleries clear by 5pm
Tuesday 11 June last entry at 5pm, galleries clear by 6pm
Wednesday 19 June closed all day
Apologies for any inconvenience. We're open everyday except 24, 25, 26, 31 Dec and 1 Jan.
Support Britain’s Museum of Popular music.
Donate securely now via The Big Give.
Sign up to receive our newsletter for information on upcoming exhibitions, events, gigs and competitions.