The Experience never ends.
Welcome to the Smarticket – your gateway to a world of musical entertainment and your own personalised souvenir.
Your Smarticket allows you to create your own personal musical journey as you go around the exhibition and to continue your experience when you get home. By automatically storing your favourite content from the exhibition along with your media recordings, you will be able to access everything after your visit on your own personal page on the British Music Experience website.
The more you touch your Smarticket on the Sensor Points, the more content you'll have in your MyBME account when you log on after your visit.
Simply touch your Smarticket on any of the 50 Smarticket Sensor points in the exhibition, wait for the 'beep' and green light, and it will automatically store your content and recordings for you to keep forever including:
• Timelines: Select images, music and stories from 60 years of great British music moments.
• Showcases: Store info and images of famous artefacts from your favourite artists from Rock 'n' Roll, Punk, Britpop and more.
• Rock Galaxy: Find out how genre defining singles from different rock genres has influenced the music world.
• Dance the Decades: Bust your moves to the Birdie Song or Vogue, record your very own dance video and share with your friends...if you dare!
• Interactive Studio: Nuture your musical skills and record yourself singing, mixing, playing guitar, keyboard or drums.
For more info, visit the Smarticket FAQ page.
Follow these easy steps:
1) Go to your MyBME page
2) Register your unique MyBME Number on your Smarticket
3) Log onto your MyBME accout
4) Access your BME content and media recordings
Do not bend, chew, tear or abuse your Smarticket as it may damage the RFID chip and you may not be able to record your content.
Mon to Sun from 11am to 7.30pm
(Last entry is at 6.30pm)
We're open everyday except 24, 25, 26, 31 Dec and 1 Jan.
No planned closures currently.
Support Britain’s Museum of Popular music.
Donate securely now via The Big Give.
Sign up to receive our newsletter for information on upcoming exhibitions, events, gigs and competitions.